This Biscoff Ice cream is an incredibly quick and easy ice cream recipe that involves no absolutely churning, while still resulting in a smooth and creamy ice cream.
The ice cream is made with a base of sweetened condensed milk and heavy cream, which is flavored with Biscoff spread and crushed Biscoff cookies.
Ingredients and substitutions
- Condensed milk - It’s important to use whole fat sweetened condensed milk in this recipe to give the ice cream its creamy texture.
- Heavy cream - Be sure to use a whole fat heavy cream in this ice cream, once again to give the ice cream its creamy texture.
- Biscoff spread - Smooth Biscoff spread was used in this ice cream, however crunchy Biscoff spread could also be used. The Biscoff spread can be substituted with Speculoos spread.
- Vanilla extract - The vanilla extract can be substituted with 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Biscoff cookies - The Biscoff cookies are crushed to give texture and flavor to the ice cream. These cookies could be substituted with any other variety of cookies.
See recipe card for quantities.
Beat the cream, Biscoff spread. condensed milk and vanilla until soft peaks just begin to form. Fold through the crushed Biscoff.
Pour the mixture into a baking tin. Top with spoonfuls of Biscoff spread. Swirl through gently with a knife.
Top the ice cream with more crushed Biscoff.
Freeze the ice cream for at least 4 hours, or until frozen through.
Hint: The ice cream mixture can be made using a large mixing bowl and hand held electric mixers if a stand mixer is not available.
- 8 ½ inch x 4 ½ inch baking tin.
- Stand mixer with wire whisk attachment, or large mixing bowl with handheld electric beaters.
Store this ice cream in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Crush the Biscoff cookies by hand rather than in a food processor to ensure the cookie bits don’t end up too small.
Looking for other recipes like this? Try these:
These are my favorite dishes to serve with no churn Biscoff ice cream:
- 17oz. sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ½ cups Heavy cream
- 1 cup Biscoff spread, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Biscoff cookies, crushed by hand and divided
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, heavy cream, biscoff spread and vanilla extract to the bowl of a stand mixer. Whip using the wire whisk attachment until soft peaks just begin to form. Fold through ¾ of the crushed biscoff cookies.
- Pour the mixture into a loaf tin. Spoon over the remaining biscoff spread and swirl gently with a knife. Sprinkle over the remaining crushed cookies.
- Cover and freeze the ice cream for a minimum of 4 hours, preferably overnight.